Polyester dust collector bags advantages and features:
- To increase system filtration capacity by 50-150% as needed without major changes to the dust collectors ;
- System cleaning efficiency markedly increased with the effective increase of bag to bag distance;
- Bag life extended due to significant reduction of fatigue damage to the bags due to bag to cage impact.
- After heat treatment, the surface is very smooth, not easy to deform, and easy to clean.
- Normal working temperature: 130-150℃.
- Good oxidation resistance, resistance to acid and alkali limits.
- The water content at high temperatures will affect the service life.
Polyester dust collector bags specification
|Scrim Material||Polyester staple yarn|
|Air Permeability||130-180 L/(dm2*min)|
|Tensile strength||Warp (N)||≥||1000|
|Break Elongation||Warp (%)||＜||25|
|Work Temperature||Continuous (℃)||＞||135|
|Finishing||Heat Set, Calendar, Single, Teflon Coating|
Contact us to get more details