Overview of the live scene:
There are 12 dust collectors in the thermal coal station of the high-tech polymerization workshop. The filter bag model is 134*5500. The filter bag was replaced in June 2015. The original filter bag has been used for about 22 months. Judging from the use of the filter bag on site, Several filter bags were damaged. Most of the damaged parts appeared on the side of the bottom of the bag, which was obviously caused by abrasion.
The high temperature coating on the surface of the old filter bag that was removed showed no obvious signs of shedding, and the material strength of the filter bag did not degrade. , The shells of two dust collectors were obviously deformed on site.
Excessive negative pressure in the production caused the shell to absorb and deform inward. The working pressure of the dust collectors on site was 0.38Mpa, and the periphery of the cabin cover was sealed with cement. , The working pressure difference of the dust collector is about 1000-1200pa, and the inlet temperature is usually 150-175 degrees.
On-site situation analysis:
From the actual situation of the site, the old filter bag has no hydrolysis and no obvious tensile loss, indicating that the filter bag can better adapt to this production condition. The filter bag can be replaced periodically to better ensure the filter air speed and dust of the filter bag. However, some filter bags are damaged in the early use process. The reason is that the deformation of the box body may wear to the filter bags on both sides.
The deformation of the bag cage will cause friction and perforation between the filter bag and the filter bag, and the bag cage will rust. It will cause abrasion and perforation inside the filter bag, and a solenoid valve coil will fall off on site, which will cause a row of filter bags to be unable to clean the dust in time, resulting in increased pressure difference.
Comprehensive site conditions such as replacing new filter bags, our company specially puts forward the following suggestions:
1. Before replacing the filter bag with the deformed dust collector, the housing must be restored before installing the new filter bag;
2. After removing the new filter bag, clean the cabin before installing the new filter bag;
3. The deformed and rusty bag cage should be replaced, and the mild ones should be polished effectively;
4. Hengke provides protective sleeves during installation to prevent the film from being scratched;
5. Install the filter bag correctly, and install the bag mouth in place to avoid damage to the steel ring of the bag mouth;
6. The installed filter bag must be inserted slowly when inserting it into the bag cage to avoid damage to the filter bag due to excessive speed;
7. After the filter bags of the entire cabin are installed, check whether the filter bags in the chamber are arranged neatly, and adjust if there is friction or the distance is too close;
8. When installing the blowing pipe, make sure that the blowing port is directly opposite to the bottom of the bag;
9. Each compartment cover should be well sealed, and high temperature resistant silica gel strips are better;
10. After installation, do pre-coating treatment. First, set the blowing air pressure below 0.3Mpa to extend the blowing frequency appropriately. The use time should be more than 72 hours to replace the initial powder cake layer. The normal use air pressure should not exceed 0.35Mpa in the later period.
11. When using a denitration nozzle, ensure the atomization effect and avoid the phenomenon of filter bag sticking;
12. Ensure that all poppet valves and pulse valves can work normally when the equipment is running;
13. Control the inlet temperature of the dust collector. The instantaneous high temperature should not exceed 220 degrees, and the 200 degrees should not exceed 30 minutes.